Getting married in Great Guana Cay could not be easier! Just give us a call or email us and we can help you with all aspects of planning an unforgetable destination wedding.
To qualify to get married in the bahamas, you must have been in the Bahamas for a minimum of one day. If either party has been divorced, the original final decree divorce papers must be produced. If either party is unmarried, being a citizen or resident of a country other than the USA, a declaration certifying this fact must be sworn before a notary public or other person authorized to adminimster oaths.
The following documents are required:
- Birth Certificate
- Notarized affidavit stating that you/they have never been married
- Divorce papers if you/they have been married before
We can also make arrangements for the Bridal Party to have their Hair, Nails, Makeup and Massages done on the day of the wedding.
- Rehersal/Welcome Dinner and Reception Locations:
- Nippers Beach Bar & Grill - Contact Christine, Jennesse or Johnny Roberts,
- U-Neek Photography - Contact Randy Curry
The Snap Shop - Contact Troy Albury
Roberts Photography - Contact Paul Roberts
- Wedding Cakes:
- Contact Emily Bethel,
Buds N' Blooms, email@example.com
- Day Excursions (Grooms Day Get-Away):
- Dive Guana - Contact Troy Albury
For a Wedding Officient:
The Administrators Office 242-367-2344 Monday Through Friday